Machaca Chicken is a very delicious recipe. It is a preparation of chicken with black sesame seeds. This recipe belongs to Mexican.
It can be served as a main course. The unique flavor of black sesame seeds give it a unique taste and texture.
Let’s check the necessary ingredients to make the sesame chicken machaca and step by step method to ckking this recipe
Machaca Chicken Recipe
My Machaca Chicken Dish is an extremely easy, one-pot recipe that has lots of incredible taste! Made with shredded chicken, tomatoes, onions, garlic, as well as seasonings, this meal is best for a weeknight meal or to feed a crowd.
Necessary Ingredients Of The Recipe:
- Chicken 300 gram,
- Tomatoes 2 large,
- Onion 2 large,
- 1 Tsp ginger garlic paste,
- Green chilli chopped,
- Garam Masala powder 1/2 tsp,
- Black pepper 1 tsp,
- Coriander powder 1 tsp,
- Cumin powder 1 tsp,
- Turmeric powder 1 tsp,
- Oil 2 tbsp,
- Green chili and coriander leaves for garnishing.
Method Of Cooking Machaca Chicken Step By Step:
- Take 300 gram medium pieces of chicken. Quantity can be increased or decreased. Clean and wash it properly.
- Load a huge pot with water, add salt, and offer a boil. Drop poultry busts right into boiling water, deep enough to cover the hen.
- Simmer for ~ 45 minutes, till tender. Get rid of chicken and also shred the meat with a pair of forks, as well as alloted.
- Put bones back right into the broth as well as remain to simmer until the brew decreases to 1/2 of the initial volume. Eliminate bones as well as skin. Take aside.
Step Two: Cut two medium sized tomatoes into large cubes. keep aside. Soak it in water so that it doesn’t get dark in color.
Step Three: Now take half cup of black sesame seeds and dry roast it for five to six minutes.
Step Four: Now let it cool and grind it to a fine powder and keep aside.
Step Six: Heat some oil into a pan and fry the potato cubes till it gets golden in color. After frying keep this aside.
Step Seven: Now dry roast some panch-phoron and a red chilli.
Step Eight: Add oil to it and let the oil heat properly. Now add chopped onion. Fry this until it gets brown.
Step Nine: Add 1 tsp ginger garlic paste and green chili to it and fry until its raw flavor gone.
Step Ten: Now add chicken to it and mix it nicely. Add salt as per taste.
Step Eleven: Now its time to add all the dry spices to it. Spices are required amount of Coriander Powder, Cumin Powder, Garam Masala Powder, Turmeric Powder. Mix all the spices nicely. Simmer the flame and close the lid and cook it for 7 to 10 minutes. Stir in-between.
Step Twelve: Add the fried potatoes as well and some black pepper powder and mix this evenly and again close the lid. To avoid burning sprinkle some water to it.
Step Thirteen: Its time to add our grind sesame seeds. Add 3 tbsp of sesame seeds to it and mix it evenly. Fry it for five to six minute.
Step Fourteen: Now add 1 cup of water to it and mix it nicely. Close the lid and let cook the chicken.
Step Fifteen: Check the chicken in-between. When chicken is cooked for 10 more minutes it will be cooked nicely.
Machaca Chicken Is ready. Garnish with some green chilli and coriander leaves.
Health Benefits Of Sesame Seeds:
- Abundant in calcium and zinc, black sesame seeds can keep your bones strong and help you ward off osteoporosis. The seeds also provide the body with vitamin E, which is needed for healthy skin.
- Sesame seeds are rich in substances known as sesamin and sesamolin, which can help lower your cholesterol levels.
- It is a powerful food which the Chinese have learnt to use for many health-promoting and anti-aging benefits.
Read more: Best Way To Reheat A Burrito