When it comes to best kitchen faucets, Delta is definitely one of the biggest players in the market. They currently have numerous models for sale in varying types, makes, and finishes.
Depending on your personal preferences, you can purchase 1-hole, 2-hole, 3-hole, or 4-hole installation types with stainless steel finishes, polished chrome and many more.
Reviewing the 3 Best Rated Delta Kitchen Faucet Products
Delta Faucet 9178-AR-DST Leland Single Handle Pull-Down
The single handle is by far Delta’s best selling model with a whopping average rating of 4.6 stars out of 5. It is clean and simple with reviews numbering to more than 600. Following are some of the benefits of the product:
- Although a single handle type, you can install this in both 1-hole and 3-hole sinks
- There are four designs available: chrome, arctic stainless, venetian bronze, and stainless
- The length of the spout offers ample space for washing, especially large pots and pans
- Flow rate is sufficient at 1.8 GPM
- Magnet keeps the head firmly in place when you’re not using the hose
- Users can easily switch between spray and spout functions with a simple flick of a finger
- Features diamond steel technology; this deck mounted product is made of metal for durability
- All finishes look stunning, but the variety in options means that you can choose a model that works best with your specific kitchen design
Easy to install and with an affordable price tag, it’s not surprising that many are ordering this model.
Delta 9159-AR-DST Single Handle Pull-Down Kitchen Faucet
Rated with an average of 4.6 stars out of 5 by nearly 200 buyers, the Delta 9159 is made for a 3-hole sink installation. Features include:
- Several design options including: chrome, champagne bronze, and arctic stainless
- High arc spout offers sufficient room for washing large pots and pans
- Elegant and dramatic design – perfect for the non-traditional contemporary kitchen
- Easy to use with a durable material that’s made out of metal
- Stylish look and finish makes it very easy to clean, preventing emergence of water stains
- Product comes with an aerator, allowing you to change the intensity of the flow as needed with just a single touch of a button.
- Spout manages to swivel so you can set it out of the day when fully utilizing the sink
- Ergonomic pull down wand lets you aim the water flow to prevent backsplash.
- Comes with MagnaTite Docking for a cleaner look after installation.
The product is actually one of the cheaper models in the market today that’s backed up by a trusted brand.
Delta 980T-SSSD-DST Pilar Single Handle Pull-Down Kitchen Faucet
This particular faucet features a wide array of functions, each one meant to make your life a little easier in the kitchen. Here are some things you can look forward to with the model:
- Comes in 3 different colors: venetian bronze, chrome, and brilliance stainless
- “MagnaTite” sprayhead docking keeps the spout snug
- Features Touch Technology. All you have to do is tap the spout / handle to turn the faucet on or off
- 360 degree swivel range when pulled out, allowing for a greater degree of movement
- Comes with a soap dispenser for a cleaner look in the kitchen sink
- Easy to use and install
With more than 200 reviews on the product, the Delta 980T-SSSD-DST Pilar Single Handle Pull-Down Kitchen Faucet boasts of a 4.1 out of 5 star rating.
Which One Should You Choose?
When it comes right down to it, all three models are reliable products that’s been proven time and again by multiple online buyers.
The final choice really depends on the kind of features and style you want your kitchen to have. If you cook often, then the Touch Technology option might be best but if you’re looking for something with a touch of elegance, the Delta 9159 is always an excellent option.
For those who want something simple and understated, Delta’s 980T single handle could be your favored model.
When choosing, it’s also best to consider other features and how they would work for you. For example, who would be doing the installation and do you need a faucet with an aerator?
Consider the length of the hose for a pull-down faucet and take sink measurements to ensure that it would fit.